Professional Sorority & Fraternity Council (PSFC)
Bhavana Pabbisetti, PSFC President
Valerie Lamarre-Laurent, PSFC Advisor
The Professional Sorority and Fraternity Council (PSFC) was founded to foster community, collaboration and a campus presence for fraternal organizations with strong ties to academic programs and community service. The council leadership seeks to bridge the gap between the faculty at UC Davis and the greater sorority and fraternity community while providing opportunities to assist all members in transitioning from being a student to being a full-time working professional or pursuing graduate work.
- President: Reeta Asami, Kappa Gamma Delta
- Executive Vice President: VACANT
- Vice President of Finance: Ellen Chu, Phi Sigma Pi
- Vice President of Community Engagement: Catherine Brandon, Kappa Gamma Delta
- Vice Preisdent of Communications and Recruitment: Reeta Asmain, Kappa Gamma Delta
- Vice President of Professional Development: Chris Pham, Alpha Kappa Psi
- ΑΚΨ (Alpha Kappa Psi) - Pre-Business
- ΑΦΩ (Alpha Phi Omega)
- ΔΕΜ (Delta Epsilon Mu)
- ΔΣΠ (Delta Sigma Pi)
- ΦΔΕ (Phi Delta Epsilon)
- ΦΣΠ (Phi Sigma Pi)
- ΘΤ (Theta Tau) - Pre-Engineering
The Professional Sorority and Fraternity Council (PSFC) does not have a structured "formal recruitment" period. If you are interested in joining a professional or interest-based fraternity or sorority, or have individual chapter recruitment questions, please contact the PSFC Vice President of Communications and Recruitment, at email@example.com, or contact each chapter directly.
FALL RECRUITMENT EVENT:
October 3rd 2019 from 11:00am-1:00pm
Memorial Union Patio
Outside of the formal recruitment periods, PSFC chapters host informal recruitment events throughout the year. For more information about PSFC chapters and their individual recruitment events contact the chapters directly.
Refer to each chapter's page and contact them regarding individual organization and council requirements.