Here at UC Davis, all sororities and fraternities are required to be affiliated with a Governing Council.
The Sorority & Fraternity Life community consists of 6 Governing Councils. Each Governing Council offers their own experience and their own affiliated chapters, all with varying interests.
The 6 Governing Councils are:
ASFC- Asian Sorority & Fraternity Council
The Asian Sorority and Fraternity Council (ASFC) serves as a conduit for all fraternal organizations that serve the Asian and Pacific Islander (API) community.
DCPA- Davis Collegiate Panhellenic Council
- Established in 1973, the DCPA, or Panhellenic, is the governing body of local sororities that are also members of the National Panhellenic Conference, or NPC.
IFC- Interfraternity Council
- The IFC serves as the governing body for international, national, and local member social fraternities.
NPHC- National Pan-Hellenic Council:
- The National Pan-Hellenic Council, or NPHC, serves as an umbrella organization for the historically African American sororities and fraternities at UC Davis.
PSFC- Professional Sorority & Fraternity Council
- The Professional Sorority and Fraternity Council (PSFC) was founded in 2013 to foster community, collaboration and a campus presence for all fraternal organizations that are interest-based and have strong ties to academic programs and community service.
USFC- United Sorority & Fraternity Council:
- The United Sorority and Fraternity Council of UC Davis was founded in May 2007 to promote cooperation, collaboration and support to the culturally diverse sororities and fraternities on campus.
Don't see a Chapter or Organization you're looking for or thought was at UC Davis? Contact the Office of Sorority and Fraternity Life for more information or check out the list of non-registered sororities and fraternities.
Sororities and Fraternities at UC Davis are able to link to the UC Davis Sorority and Fraternity LIfe website. UC Davis does not endorse or monitor individual chapter's websites for content. The ability to access individual chapter websites through UC Davis' website is not an adoption by UC Davis of any individual chapter's acts inconsistent with the policies of UCD.